Can you identify the single major problem when using the Chinese Baby Calendar Method for gender predetermination?
I know, this method is almost perfect: you just look in a special table and immediately discover the time periods in which, if you make love, you have the highest chances to get pregnant with the baby you prefer: either a boy or a girl.
It’s just as simple as that!
Unlike the scientific methods of gender predetermination, this natural method doesn’t require any sophisticated devices or any highly-trained medical professionals to help you to get pregnant. You just apply this very simple natural strategy – look in the table and make love – in the comfort of your home, and you only need your partner, the father of your future baby. Can you imagine anything simpler?
Still, the Chinese Gender Calendar Method has an essential disadvantage! Can you name it?
Okay, let’s say you want a girl and you use this famous method. What if it won’t help you? What if you will get pregnant with a boy? Or with twins of different genders – boy and girl? What if you won’t get pregnant at all?
Chinese Baby Calendar only INCREASES Your Chances
If you don’t use any strategy of predetermining the gender of your future baby, you have 50% chances to get pregnant with a girl and 50% chances to conceive a boy.
If you carefully read my previous articles that I posted on this blog, you certainly noticed that all that this legendary Chinese method can do for you is just to ENHANCE your chances of having the child you want: either a boy or a girl.
But it DOES NOT guarantee the gender, nor the pregnancy!
To be more precise, let’s say that the famous Chinese Gender Chart indicates that, in a certain period of time, you are more likely to conceive a boy.
Don’t make the mistake to think that, if you will make love in that time period, you will DEFINITELY get pregnant with a baby boy! NO! In that period of time, you DON’T have 100% chances to conceive a boy and 0% chances to conceive a girl!
The famous chart only says that you have OVER 50% (namely, any percentage that is greater than 50%; e.g., 51% or 54% or 60% or 75% …. or even 100%) chances to get pregnant with a boy and UNDER 50% (e.g., 49% or 30%… or even 0%) chances to get pregnant with a girl, in that period.
OVER 50% chances for a boy means you STILL can get pregnant with a girl in that time period, did you know that? And UNDER 50% for a girl means you STILL can conceive a boy in that period.
That’s because the accuracy of this legendary method of gender predetermination is under 100%.
Okay, enough about probabilities! Let’s see now how you can IMPROVE them!
Namely, let’s see how you can MAXIMIZE your chances to get pregnant with a baby of the gender you want, by using this famous chart. In other words, let’s see how you can IMPROVE the EFFECTIVENESS of the Chinese Baby Calendar Method.
In the rest of this article I reveal the 5 simple tips indicated by other 3 famous natural methods of gender predetermination, tips that enhance the effectiveness of the Chinese Method.
Other 3 Natural Methods of Gender Predetermination
Apart from the natural method that is based on the legendary Chinese chart, there are other three natural methods of gender predetermination, out of which two are dietary and one is a timing method.
Just like the Chinese method, the other three methods also ONLY INCREASE your chances of having the child with the gender you prefer. They can’t guarantee the gender, because their success rates are also under 100% (they are somewhere between 70% and 80%).
BUT this must not discourage you to use these three natural methods, as they can – theoretically – boost your chances to conceive the desired baby, if you apply them in the same time period in which you use the Chinese Method.
The Minerals Diet Method
What kind of baby do you want? A boy or a girl? Here’s what the “minerals method” recommends you:
For having a boy, in the period before trying to conceive him, you should follow the “boy diet”, which consists in carefully increasing your intake of sodium and potassium, while carefully reducing or just limiting your intake of calcium and magnesium.
“The girl diet” is the opposite of the “boy diet”: it is high in calcium and magnesium, and poor in sodium and potassium.
Did you notice the word ”carefully”? Well, it is valid for both diets and it means that you must avoid the mineral deficiencies and any nutritional imbalance, especially because you intend to get pregnant. Be aware that, when it comes to minerals, both the deficiency and the excess are dangerous for your health! This is why you should consult your medical doctor before deciding to follow any diet.
The richest foods in calcium are the dairy products, especially the cow cheese. Foods high in magnesium are: seafood, cocoa, whole grains, spinach, parsley, fish, bananas. The salty foods are high in sodium, like bread, pastries, meat and eggs. Foods high in potassium are: apricots, beans, radishes, spinach, mushrooms.
There are other important things that you should know about these diets:
- If you suffer from certain illnesses, you must not follow these diets! For example, the “boy diet” is contraindicated in case of cardiac or kidney problems, while the “girl diet” is contraindicated in case of excess of calcium in the blood or high blood pressure.
- These are pre-pregnancy diets, namely you should follow them only before getting pregnant; once you get pregnant – regardless of the gender of the fetus(es) – you must stop following this diet.
- It is dangerous to follow any diet for a long time. If you don’t get pregnant after two or three months, you should discontinue the diet.
- These diets can have some serious negative side effects; that’s why your health status should be monitored by your physician or by a nutritionist while you follow one of these diets.
- Just like the Chinese Method, this Minerals Method doesn’t guarantee that you will get pregnant.
- This dietary method is not scientifically proven; it is an empirical method, which is pretty disputed.
- I will publish more details about this well-known dietary strategy in a future article on this blog.
The Acid/Alkaline Diet Method
Another famous pre-pregnancy dietary strategy of gender predetermination, which is also empirical, disputed and unproven scientifically, states that the EFFECT that the foods have on your body influences the gender of your future baby.
More precisely, when consumed before the sexual intercourse, the acidifying foods are favorable to girls, while the alkalifying foods lead to boys.
It’s essential to be aware that the “girl foods” are “acidifying” – namely, acid-forming or acid-producing – and not “acid”, while the “boy foods” are “alkalifying” (alkaline-forming, alkaline-producing), and not “alkaline”.
That’s because the EFFECT that these foods have on your body is what really matters, and NOT the INTRINSIC properties of the foods. “Acid” means its pH is under 7; “acidifying” means that it makes the body more acidic, namely it decreases the pH of the body. “Alkaline” means having a pH greater than 7; “alkalifying” means it increases the body’s pH.
Some important alkalifying foods are: carrots, orange juice, tomatoes, apricots, cantaloupe. The most important acid-producing foods are: meat, fish, cheese, bread, wheat, plums, olives, walnuts, beans, peas, peanuts and cocoa.
This dietary method is based on the scientifically unproven theory that the acidic environments affect only the “boy sperm”, namely the spermatozoa that contain an Y chromosome, because the “boy sperm” would be more fragile than the “girl sperm“.
The Shettles Method
Have you ever wondered “When should I make love in order to conceive a boy or a girl?”? Shettles Method gives you the answer, because it is a timing strategy of gender predetermination, which schedules the sexual intercourse depending on the ovulation time.
For conceiving a boy, the sexual intercourse should occur in the day of ovulation, according to Dr. Shettles. For having a girl, the intercourse should be scheduled between two and three days before ovulation.
This timing strategy is based on two scientifically unproven theories:
- The “boy sperm” is more fragile than the “girl sperm”; therefore, it is damaged by the acidic environments. This is also the underlying theory of the acid/alkaline dietary method.
- The “boy sperm” is also faster, but smaller than the “girl sperm”.
Based on these two theories, Shettles Method has two other recommendations, along with the one referring to the moment of the intercourse:
- one referring to the type of penetration: deep for boys and shallow for girls;
- one referring to the woman’s orgasm: avoided for girls, desirable for boys.
The five natural tips that are claimed to increase your chances of having the baby of the gender you want – and, therefore, improve the effectiveness of the Chinese Baby Calendar Method – are these:
- MINERAL Diet: For having a girl, favor calcium and magnesium over sodium and potassium. For a boy, do the opposite.
- ACID/ALKALINE Diet: The acidifying foods lead to girls, while the alkalifying ones lead to boys.
- INTERCOURSE: For a boy, schedule your sexual intercourse in the day of ovulation. For a girl, make love between two and three days before ovulation.
- PENETRATION: For conceiving a girl, the penetration should be shallow; for a boy – it should be deep.
- WOMAN’s ORGASM: Far having a daughter, you should avoid having orgasm, because it is favorable only for having a son.